Detective Mike Crane
Telephone – 978-538-6338
Firearms Licence Application and Procedure:
All applicants must follow these instructions carefully. No L.T.C. gun permits or F.I.D. cards will be issued by the Peabody Police Department unless all the information submitted is found to be accurate, and all documents have been provided.
Information and application packets are available in the lobby of the police station or via the attachment link above.
PROCEDURE FOR CHANGE OF ADDRESS:
1. Complete the information below. Please PRINT CLEARLY.
2. Make a legible photocopy of the front side of your firearms identification card or license to carry.
3. Send the following form- Firearms license change of address form and the photocopy of your license (via certified mail) to all of the following-
(1) The police department that issued your license- Peabody Police Department 6 Allens Lane, Peabody, Ma. 01960 ATN:Change of Address Notification
(2) The police department into the city/town where you have moved
(3) Firearms Records Bureau 200 Arlington Street, Suite 2200 Chelsea, MA 02150 ATN: Change of Address Notification